Re: [wm-user] WindowMaker 0.70.0-1

I use debian unstable (up to date 18 Oct) and never encountered this
behavior. You will have to narrow down the set of conditions that
triggers this.
You should recompile wmaker from source without any ./configure options
and without any modification to wconfig.h
Install it and create a new test user for which run wmaker.inst.
Then try to see if the problem appears for that user. If not start
adding all options you use 1 by 1 until the problem appears. If still
don't start adding all the changes to the
WindowMaker/dock/clip/WMWindowAttributes that you use for the user
having the problem.
Report back when you can narrow the problem down.

--
Dan