X/WindowManager: Mouse jumping around

Hi again!

After the very good tip about the bug with "$REALSTARTUP", I have another problem with X or maybe even at all, I don't know:

When I startx the mouse jumps around wildly. It works for some seconds, then it hops around, also pressing buttons. This makes working impossible, of course :( I have Debian Sid, a Logitech cordless Desktop, so a PS/2 mouse, which is configured in X as standard "configured" mouse on dev/psaux.
 Why does this happen and how can I fix it?
 Tnx in advance
  Karl