Help needed getting mail working.

Hi all,

     I am running debian sid, and have fetchmail and exim installed.

I collected my mail from an ISP's pop server using fetchmail, and it runs
through
and collects it OK, but then the mail seems to just vanish, as when I run mutt,
all I get
is '/var/spool/mail/stuart file not found'.... so where is my mail going???

I've asked a few people to look at this, but I've not had any luck so far.

Has anyone got any ideas??

--
Stuart

the system manager.