Re: font problem in kde

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Damon Muller wrote:

> Turn off anti-aliasing from the control panel thingy. Most of the fonts
> you usually use can't be anti-aliased, and so all you're left with are a
> few that can.

it seems that this fix the problem; but I'm curious: why the fonts works
right in other window manager and not in kde wm? that is, if I call any
kde app in, say, wmaker, everything looks right, but when I call the
same app under kde, the fonts appear wrong!

[]s
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21