KDM not displaying GNOME selection

Hey All,

 Just playing around with the display managers, and I've taken a liking
 to kdm. However, it doesn't seem to be giving the option for
 the "other" session manager (GNOME), however blackbox, wmaker &
 sawfish all showup in the select box.

 Another thing is that KDE doesn't have a selection aside from"default"
 which is ok, but i'd like there to be an entry for KDE, as well as GNOME

 I've tried to find some docs on kdm at kde.org, with no luck,
 and I figured someone might know the way debian is setup and
 why GNOME is not included by default (and yes, gnome is installed :)

 I think for the woody release, KDM should be the default display
 manager, because it looks the coolest, but it should be a bit more
 intelligent aboutdetecting other window managers. Or maybe it's
 the window managers resposibility to register itself with KDM?

 Opinions, and help appreciated.

 NOTE:
   Please CC me directly in the reply, as I am not subscribed to
   debian-user

--
  Nick Jennings