Re: fuser and IPv6: Which way to go?

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 02:12:53AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Craig Small wrote:
> > I know how to fix this, but it then leads to the question, which way is
> > the correct way?  There are three possibilities:
>
> Variant of your first option:
>
> - Default to to listing both ipv4 and ipv6, and add -4 and -6 options
>   to force only one of them.
>
> That is also what ssh does and seems very reasonable.

This is the way I did it in the end. psmisc 20.2 has been uploaded and
inthe incoming queue.  The next thing is to make the address election
stuff work with IPv6 addresses.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>