host name in e-mails reply-to field in mutt

hello...

I read my e-mails in an acount at yahoo, using mutt,
and access it via a dial-in ISP.  Every now and then,
my e-mails are rejected because the adderess
"nwerneck@aquarius" doen't exist.

"aquarius" is the hostname I've defined on my computer
somewhere installing some software.

I've managed to make mutt use the "yahoo.com.br"
hostname when I'm replying to e-mails I get from the
yahoo pop server. But I can't find where to tell it
that the hostname should be "yahoo.com.br" also on
e-mails I send from my machine. What sould I do to get
this thing working?

I've losted a date with the girl of my dreams because
of this, please help me! :)

++nicolau

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/