Re: Warning: Evolution broke when I updated Unstable

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 06:06:22PM +1300, Adam Warner wrote:

> I then added the official archive to my sources and was able to retrieve
> a newer version of libgnome-vfs0. This allowed me to start Evolution
> again. However To and CC are greyed out (missing) so Evolution is still
> unusable.

I have the same problem. It seems like the addressbook is broken,
since whenever I click at the "Contacts" button, evolution-addressbook
hogs up all the memory and then gets reaped (or crashes, not sure).

Unfortunately my last update included quite a few packages, so I am
not at all sure, which might have caused it. It seems evolution itself
didn't get updated, however.

If anyone had any suggestions how to get it working again, I'd be glad
to hear them...

--
Matti Airas
mairas@iki.fi