Re: Debian Installation Prob -> DSelect

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 23:20, Karl wrote:

[...]
> How can I get all the packages from the net? (I have to install PPP and
> PPPOE for DSL first but I don't manage to de-select everything new...)
> Any other ideas?

try apt-[tab] and you might get something like apt-setup or apt-config.
There you might set another source (cdrom, net...). If you already have
an alternative connection to the net (ISDN, another box, etc.) you might
get your PPPoE as a) debian package from packages.debian.org (to be
installed with dpkg -i [packagefile] after download via browser) or b)
the PPPoe from roaringpenguin.com. But remind that you need a modified
ppp for DSL.

Hope that helps,

Timo