Unable to use X from remote host...

On my desktop machine (running woody) I enable X server access via "xhost +" before
I telnet into another machine. I then redirect that machine's display via DISPLAY
variable back to my desktop and try to run an X application. But, the remote
machines says that it can _not_ connect to my desktop's X server.

Has something changed in X, or can someone point me to a configuration change that
will fix this problem?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@telocity.com>
The Infobahn Offramp <http://welcome.to/mcpierce>