Re: Skipstone has stopped working

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 21:06:48 +0000, Hans Steinraht wrote:
> I did a apt-get remove --purge skipstone and mozilla-browser, followed
> with a new install, but the only what Skipstone says while starting it is
> a little spinning of my harddisk and further nothing.

A new mozilla (0.9.5) has recently become part of unstable. Quite likely
Skipstone, like Galeon, needs to be rebuilt against that version of mozilla,
and could do with tighter dependencies on mozilla. Please file a bug report.

HTH,
Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.