Re: Mailx problem

 - Re: Mailx problem -

 On Tuesday Oct 16 16:56 Antti Tolamo wrote:

 > ** Nah, I had odd problem. My /usr/sbin
 > ** had suddenly no right to execute binaries.
 > ** Gnome terminal and mailx started to
 > ** function as I enabled it.
 > **
 > ** Not sure what caused it or why.
 > ** It's *very* odd.

 Don't know what's going on. I use sudo for this. I'ts a tool to run
 commands from userspace as root. Install it, read man sudoers and
 i give you a look at my /etc/sudoers:

 Cmnd_Alias PERMISSION = /usr/bin/gshutdown, /usr/bin/isdnctrl, /usr/bin/exim
 root		ALL = (ALL) ALL
 matman		ALL = NOPASSWD: PERMISSION

 I made a link in /usr/bin to /usr/sbin/exim, cause /usr/sbin is not
 included in my user PATH.

 > ** I tried command
 > **
 > ** ' save_myself > sex  '
 > **
 > ** but I only got:
 > **
 > ** bash: save_myself : command not found
 > **
 > ** How can I save myself from sex  with debian?
 > ** What Debian package(s) I need? If I install
 > ** them all, does it help?

 LOL! You are a funny boy, right? I like that! But i don't made a
 joke: sex "WILL"!!!! kill you, if you don't understand what love
 will do in next time. This is, cause this will be: Jesus rulez!

 Timo

 --
 Nothing is impossible!

 You only need to know the way and price.

  :-)