FW: Typespeed without bad words

bwuaahaha

-----Original Message-----
From: joe golden [mailto:jg1024@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 4:31 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Cc: typespeed@asdfgh.pp.sci.fi
Subject: Typespeed without bad words

Typespeed is a good typing tutoring program.

We have used it a little bit here at our school.  My students were quite
surprised to see words like whore, suck, prophylactic and hooker for words
for them to type.  I have never seen seventh grade boys run to the
dictionary so quickly!  I am not sure that their parents would be impressed
with this word list.

Any cleaned up versions of this good program available?

Joe Golden
The Stevens School of Peacham
thestevensschoolofpeacham.com