Re: What am I doing worng? NFS question

> /dumpdisk2        phse7(rw,insecure,no_root_squash)

I don't know what the option 'no_root_squash' means, but I
might assume it's either ignored or not valid. When you
exported it, it spit back some 'status' info but no mention of
that option.

> But I get this from the HP-UX machine, when I try to
> moun it.
>
> Script started on Tue Oct 16 10:35:56 2001
>

> WARNING:  YOU ARE SUPERUSER !!

I didn't know that root/superuser wasn't allowed to mount nfs
points. What happens if you try and mount them as a regular
user ??

Hall