Re: Strange message from IMAP: "DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA"

Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

> 	Hi all,
> 	I installed imap package in a Debian GNU/Linux and every time I
> access it there's a new message like this:

I know you are not using mutt, but in mutt I have the following in my
.muttrc file and mutt seems to ignore that DON'T DELETE MESSAGE:

# To quell Pine/IMAP? internal message
folder-hook . push 'l!~h\ From:\\\ Mail\\\ System\\\ Internal\\\ Data\n'

HTH
--
David Raeker-Jordan
mailto:rkrjrdn@epix.net