Re: offtopic: perldoc

On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 22:28, Thomas Hallaran wrote:
> You need to 'apt-get install perl-doc'.
> If you are having trouble finding package names to update you need to
> get to know the packages.debian.org website.
>
> Tom

Yepp, I already hav'em (dselect) and did a apt-get right now on
perl-doc. But this package (if it expands to /usr/share/doc/perl-doc)
only contains a changelog between the dedicated perl versions and
contains some examples scripts plus some very tiny docs. What I am
looking for is the classic perl core doc containing e.g. perlfaq,
perldata, perlsyn, perlop etcetera.

Although dedicated to console, I sometimes prefer the HTML version of
that doc, not man nor pod or that; thus an exact copy of the perldoc.com
pages.

Thanx,

Timo