Re: Strange message from IMAP: "DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA"

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 04:57:34PM -0200, Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote:

| 	Hi all,
| 	I installed imap package in a Debian GNU/Linux and every time I
| access it there's a new message like this:

Yeah, this happens because if you delete the message the "folder"
(file) will have no content and no longer exist.  If it doesn't exist,
how is the client supposed to access it?  You can delete the message
with no fear.  I've done it lots of times :-).  It will be re-created
the next time you access the folder via imap though.

-D