Re: Filter of KMail

Now I have eanbled the filter :)

When I go into the filter rules dialog, the "Filter Criteria"  ,
"Filter Actions" and "Advanced Options" boxes are disabled.
I press the "New" button on the left bottom corner and
make a new filter, but they are still disabled.  Then I notice
if I make two filters, the three boxes will be active, and now
delete one filter, the three boxes are still active, and I can
make my own rules. I think this is a bug.

If you delete all your filters (more than 1) from bottom to top,
and then press "New" button to make a new filter, this problem
will occur.

Regards
Liu Tao