Re: netscape and debian stable

Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Netscape 4.x sucks.  It bites.  It blows.  It's shit.  Ditch it.

Netscape generally sucks, bites and blows, yes. But in my experience,
Netscape 4.77 has been more stable than other versions. Uh well,
personally I use Konqueror, but if I *really* have to, I use Netscape.
And family members also want to use "the old and secure" Netscape.

--
Jussi Ekholm,		    "Everything is so fine it could be
little, ill flower   	     don't let your mind take you in misery