Re: debug messages while logged out

On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 06:41:57PM -0500, Gary Turner wrote:

<much postgres junk removed>

> There are no background tasks running.  At least non that I know about.

Ah, that's where you're wrong... you have PostgreSQL installed and
running.  That cruft is telling you that it's hard at work.  Not doing
much of anything, probably, since you didn't yet know it was there, but
it IS running. ^_^

> I just went through the Q&A and put in everything.

Ah, that explains it.  I'd remove it, if you don't need it.

--
Marc Wilson
mwilson@moonkingdom.net