Re: How to make a local mirror of debian woody from a bsd system

Hello,

I've already tried it, but I've got the following troubles :

I've encountered problem while using it with the following command line
:

debmirror /pub/debian --arch="i386" --source --host="ftp.fr.debian.org"
--root="/debian" --dist=woody
--section="main,contrib,non-free,main/debian-installer" --getcontents
--progress > ./debmirror.log

In fact the final mirror does not exceeds more than 300 Mo and seems to
not take care of the pool directory.
More, it downloads files from potato archive, like these two :

dists/potato/contrib/binary-all/graphics/tkxanim_0.43-5.deb:
dists/potato/contrib/binary-all/mail/x-pgp-sig-el_1.3.5.1-3.deb:

Do you know what's happened ?

Is it a bad used of the program of myself ? Does this script works on
FreeBSD ? Or else ?

Thanks you really much for your reply, and sorry for my terrible
english.

With kind regards,

Gael,