Re: Installing swatch [solved]

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 HdV@DTO.TUDelft.NL wrote:

> The exact warning:
>
> Warning: prerequisite Bit::Vector 5.7 not found at (eval 1) line 220.
>
> This happens when the script tries to install Date-Calc-5.0.tar.gz
> Another module (Date::Parse gets installed just fine.

Installing Bit::Vector by hand solved the problem! Swatch is doing it's
thing right now.

Sorry to bother you all with this. I started thinking there was
something special to perl under Debian. Turns out it was just a problem
with fetching the module.

Sincerely,

--
Last night as I lay in bed looking at the stars I thought
'Where the hell is the ceiling?'

J.A. de Vries aka HdV
Delft University of Technology
Computing Centre