mySAP.com WebApp Server on Debian?

Hello,

some months ago [when I was a SuSE user], I tried to install the SAP
WebApplication Server w/ a basic R/3 onto my SuSE 7.2. Well, finally it
did not run due to an incompatible glibc, it was only certified for SuSE
7.0 (or 7.1?) and RedHat 7.1 Enterprise (am I right?).
My question: has anyone heard of running mySAP.com on a Debian sys or
calls it his own?

Currently, I am running Sid (w/ no broken X :-)).

Thanx for any hints on information, greetings,

Timo