Re: Cable Modem Problems

Strange. I'll try that when I get home today. Did you change any of the kernel parameters in the /proc filesystem? I remember reading a blurb about that somewhere affecting DHCP systems. Thanks!

	Luke

Kyle Girard wrote:

I have rogers and I'm working fine although my setup is a little
different from yours (2.2.17 kernel, unstable).  I used dhcp-client and
here's my dhclient.conf file

send host-name "hostname";

and here's my /etc/network/interfaces

iface lo inet loopback