Re: gtk themes

» Kurt Dresner disse isso e eu digo aquilo:

> So I just got Debian testing up and running on my brand spankin' new Dell
> Inspiron 8100 (PIII 866-m 256 MB RAM, Geforce2Go 16 MB), and I've almost
> worked out all the little bugs.  One major one left - I can't get GTK themes
> to work.  Several of them actually change the color of things, but that's
> really about it.  I download the themes, untar them to the right place (with
> the right permissions, and with ownership to root), and then I try to load
> them and nothing happens.  (This is using the gnome control center).  I'm
> running sawfish, if that helps too.

	I've been through the same problem. I still don't know how to solve it, however I figured out that there are a few packages named gtk-engines-* that contain gtk-themes. Those worked for me. There are only a few of them, but it's better than nothing.
	I was wondering if it was an issue about the color depth, but I changed my video board and the problem continues.

--
francisco m neto                | "Toke au kokoro ga,
einstein@socrates.if.usp.br     |         -- Ayanami Rei