Re: Taking an image from a joliet+rock ridge cd.

» list1@centerbox.com disse isso e eu digo aquilo:

> I originally thought that I could use dd to take an image of anything.
> I'm easily making joliet+rock ridge cds with cdrecord.
> Now, afterwards I'm only able to view those joliet+rock ridge cds on windows
> machines and dd is unable to take images of those cds.
>
> I have joliet compiled into kernel. Why can't I even mount those cds ?

	Is the corerct device configured in /etc/fstab?
	You say you have joliet compiled into the kernel. Is it hard-compiled into it or as a module? Have you compiled cd-rom suport, too? if so, how did you di it, into the kernel or as a module?
	Answer these questions and probably you'll know what's wrong.