Re: Takin' the plunge...

Well, I have installed and used Libranet for a while and I think it is a
great distro, it is focused on the deskto, easy to install and very easy
to configure... It has a lot of winwow managers, it has Gnome and KDE
preconfigured, lots of apps... I think it is great for a newcomer... I
would not use it for a server tho...