Re: CDRecord : It Works!

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 01:05:50AM -0500, Guillaume wrote:
> As weird as it may seems, I just ""upgraded""
> from cdrecord 1.8.1 (latest 1.9) -> 1.0
> with apt-get .. and now it works !

sorry i couldn't chime in earlier.  i have it working, i had to
upgrade to cdrecord 1.10 for it to recognize my burner as a writable
device.  eventually, the debian version of cdrecord caught up.

this is a great drive!  i've only made a couple bad burns, but it's
been really reliable under linux.  it's never seen windows. :)

--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |