evolution: funny folder structure (IMAP)

  system:

	uw-imapd-ssl 2001rc1debian-1
	evolution-ssl 0.14-2
	debian unstable, kernel 2.4.10

  when using netscape, I see the folders in ~/mail (which I set as top
folder in netscape), here' how the directory looks:

Drafts
Sent
Templates
Trash
in-l-alsa
in-l-debian-devel
in-l-debian-sparc
in-l-debian-user
in-l-fvwm
in-l-svlug

  when I try to view the same in evolution I get funny tree mostly (same
folders):

+steffl@bigfoot.com
 |-INBOX
 |-Trash (2 unread)
 |-mail
 | \-Trash
 \-~
   \mail
    |-Drafts
    |-Sent
    |-Templates
    |-Trash
    |-in-l-alsa
    |-in-l-debian-user
    |-in-l-fvwm
    \-in-l-svlug

  the ones under email are the ones I subscribed to (it looks like it's
not possible to subscribe to directory, or to specify top mail
directory) but where are the other folders coming from?

  also, when subscribing, evolution offers me two folders named INBOX on
the top level (at the same level where all the files/directories in my
home directory are))

  where's this Trash with two unread mesages? it's not the same folder
as the other two Trash folder on the list (those are the real Trash
folders in ~/mail)

  any ideas what's going on? is it just that it's beta and kinda
chaotic?

  TIA

	erik