weird 100% disk usage

Hi,

My drive appears to be full via df:
[corban][05:07pm][~] $ df -h
/dev/hda1              61M   59M     0 100% /

However, I'm not exactly sure I'm even getting 57M used:
[corban][05:09pm][/home/joeytsai] # du -shx /
23M /

I find this slightly disconcerting, and was wondering if anybody else
has experienced this before.

Any suggestions?  Please CC to me, I'm not subscribed.

    // joey tsai

--
           |  Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything
 joey tsai |  that can be counted counts.