XFS-XTT won't (un)install

I've hit some weird nexus of realities here. I am unable to complete an installation of
XFS-XTT. But, whenever I try to do anything else from dselect it tries to finish installing
XFS-XTT. So, I selected to uninstall it since it's marked for installation, and it complains
that it can't UNinstall it either, that it's in a weird state and that I need to try installing
it again before uninstalling it. How do I get past this?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@telocity.com>
The Infobahn Offramp <http://welcome.to/mcpierce>