Re: webalizer

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 01:32:59PM -0600, Matt Fair wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using Debian Stable with Webalizer V1.30-04 (Linux 2.2.12) English.
> I have several websites running on my server using Apache/1.3.9 (Unix),
> each site with its own config file.  I have a cron to run: webalizer -c
> <config file> each half hour.  On October 4th one of my sites got about
> 20,000 hits and now from the 5th on does not record any records.  No
> daily stats, nothing.  Apache is still recording the transfer logs, and
> I manually executed webalizer with the config files, and it runs through
> the correctly, but does not generate any NEW stats, nothing past the 4th.

since the beginning of september I'm sometimes getting something like
<oversized request truncated> from webalizer, though I haven't look at it
because upgrade to woody is underway.... just to let you know that mine is not
perfect as well (and no I really don't have any idea how many hits this site
have :-))...