?package with tgetent

Hi

I am trying to build prc_tools 2.1 and am not able to configure the
build, but am getting stuck looking for tgetent.

The exact build message (at the end) is:

checking for tgetent in -lncurses... (cached) no
checking for tgetent in -lHcurses... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermlib... no
checking for tgetent in -ltermcap... (cached) no
checking for tgetent in -lcurses... (cached) no
checking for tgetent in -lterminfo... no
configure: error: Could not find a term library
Configure in /home/norbert/prc_build/build/gdb/gdm failed,exiting.
configure: error: ../../prc-tools-2.0.92/gdb/configure faliled for gdb

Can anyone tell me which package I have to install to acquire the
necessary term library?

Thanks

Norbert