3c905b-TX

    I am having some problems configuring my network card. I have a 3c905b-TX, which is connected to a hub which is connected to a cable modem (serviced by Comcast @Home). I have installed potato of off CD's, but I can never seem to configure the card in potato, and it does not work during the potato install. I tried getting the compact flavor of Woody (on floppy disks). Compact is supposed to support 3c905b-TX, but I can not connect to the debian server using either ftp or http. Does anyone know how I can configure my network card under potato or get it to work under Woody?

Thanks
Mike Atamas
psychomohel@home.com