Not Resolving on new box

I've just re-installed Debian unstable onto a new box.  At first it worked
fine, but suddenly I cannot resolve anything.  I can talk to the internal
network, as well as the internet by IP address, but nothing resolves.
I've been through all my files that I know to be involved in this process,
and can't find any problems.  Can anyone give me a list of ANY file that
might effect this process?  I've tried for 2 days now, and I'm at wits
end.

Thanks!
jdk