Re: Gnome + wmaker (problem switching workspaces)

on Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 09:56:43PM +0200, Antonio Arauzo (dax5@jazzfree.com) wrote:

> > I'd also prefer you kept list mail on-list.
>
> Sorry, I forgot to change the "To:" field.
> Why doesn't debian lists set "Reply-To:" field to the list address?

ObHolyWar:  Reply-To Munging Considered Harmful:

ObTurnaboutIsFairPlay:  Reply-To Munging Considered Useful:

    http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml

I subscribe to the former argument.

Mutt has a "reply to list" function -- you identify lists in the config
file, 'L' replies mail to the list address.  Other mailers have similar
features.  But mutt sucks less.

Peace.

   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!  http://www.freesklyarov.org