A Very Big Apology

hello:

i owe everyone on the list a very big apology, i'll bet. it appears that a
large number of messages from the list sent to my address got resent to the
list.

my isp this week has changed everything i have with them, including my mail
service and caused me havoc. and now, you've suffered as well. i hope this is
a time event. please let me know if you continue to see it. so far, i have
not, but time will tell.

again, please accept my most humble apologies.

--
regards,
allen