Re: procmail

Thus spake alephtnull@gmx.net:
> if I use procmail, do I still need  fetchmail? or exim/qmail? or procmail
> can do the filtering, sending and receiving mail...

apropos procmail:
procmail (1)         - autonomous mail processor

From the http://packages.debian.org site:
Can be used to create mail-servers, mailing lists, sort your incoming
mail into separate folders/files (real convenient when subscribing to
one or more mailing lists or for prioritising your mail), preprocess
your mail, start any programs upon mail arrival (e.g. to generate
different chimes on your workstation for different types of mail) or
selectively forward certain incoming mail automatically to someone.
From grep procmail /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.us.debian.org_debian_dists_woody_main_binary-i386_Packages (sorry about the long wrap):
Recommends: exim | sendmail | mail-transport-agent | fetchmail

So, it looks like yes.
Good luck,
Steve

--
From the Pro 350 Pocket Service Guide, p. 49, Step 5 of the
instructions on removing an I/O board from the card cage, comes a new

5.  Turn the handle to the right 90 degrees.  The pin-spreading
    sound is normal for this type of connector.