re: ssh and debian

Sorry for teh confusion.  I use ssh to log in and sudo to change to the
superuser account.  I ment sudo and debian in my letter.  Now here is my
problem.  I log into my remote machine by ssh and then change to the sudo
system from there.  No matter what I have tried it never askes me for a
password.  I have had this happen ever since I have used debian and I have
never had it do that for me on any other system.  It does not matter if I
am loged into the local console or a remote console.  Here is my sudoers
file:

# sudoers file.
#
# This file MUST be edited with the 'visudo' command as root.
#
# See the man page for details on how to write a sudoers file.
#

# Host alias specification

# User alias specification

# Cmnd alias specification

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
bschramm    ALL=(ALL) ALL

This file works in other systems so I am not quite sure why it does not
work as expected here.

Thanks

Brian

Brian Schramm