Partition sizes...

Hello there... I just bought a server that has 2 4gb hd... I want to
install debian to make it a server, and probably add a 20 gb hd... My
question is, what partition should I put in the big hd (the 20 gb) if I
expect to host several websites and forums, I know I shouls put home
there, but, if I want to use, let's say Postgress and I expect the dbs to
grow, what other partititions should I put in the 20 gb hd? Also, can
those partitions share the drive? or do i have to make a partition for
each one?

I hope I made myself clear...

Thanks in advance!