Re: OT:mutt: skipping deleted messages

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 04:44:49PM +0200, Frederik Vanrenterghem wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm experimenting a little with Mutt, and noticed the following problem:
> while browsing through a mailing list, I tend to mark messages as "to be
> deleted" rather quickly. Sometimes too quickly. Unfortunately, I can't view
> that message once it's marked as to be deleted, since it's being skipped
> while moving up in the list.
>
> Can this behaviour be altered?

Under the "there is more than one way to do it" catagory. . .
Type the number of the messages you want to check. Like "192<enter>",
whill jump to that message.
Then "U" - upper case U will undelete a thread of necessary.

The J and K is really cool - I didn't know that one.  Probably better.

--

Thank you,
Joe Bouchard