Ramfs and Cachless Networking.

Hello.

I set up my 2 computers with ramfs and put some files in those dirs.
Now, I wanted to test my networking to see how fast it would work with files
sitting in RAM. This way I could tell the capabilities of my network and it's
bandwidth capabilities.

I tried to use scp, but I guess it was caching the info somewhere because I
was getting the same transfer speeds as from HDs.

Question: Can I tweak scp or use something else to send files directly from
RAM of one computer into another as fast as possible ?