Xawtv - update

Hi again:

I tried to connect my PCTV to my SB Live! via the internal connectors... and
it still doesn't work.

I messed around with channel volumes (following a suggestion from this list)
but it still doesn't work.

Finally I plugged my headphones directly to my PCTV line out and... sound
works!!

So, I've isolated the problem to my SB's line in connector. It seems to be
disabled, as well as the microphone channel.

Are there people on this list that run machines with a SB live! ? Does line
in and mic work for you?

Thanks in advance

Pedro Neves