Re: Debian review...

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 11:21:52PM -0700, Erik Steffl wrote:

>> Jussi Ekholm wrote:
>>> On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 06:41:00AM +1000, Sam Varghese wrote:
>>> Bill McCarty's book on Debian (still online, free) is, IMHO, still
>>> the best guide for new users.
>> Where can I find this book Quick (very quick) Google-search told me,
>> several things, but not the location of it.
>
> it's o'reilly book:
>
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/debian/
>
> 	erik

Ah, should've thought of that. Thank you very much, Erik. Indeed,
it seems extremely nice guide - and it is fun to read even for
slightly experienced usere, as well. Especially, as it's O'Reilly
book. :-)

--
Jussi Ekholm,		 "Everything is so fine it could be
a little, ill flower   	  don't let your mind take you in misery