Debian review...

Hello there! I don't want to start any controversy here or anything like
that.... But I was reading the newbiezided help files at
http://www.linuxnewbie.org/nhf/intel/distros/distronhf.html
and found out that in the reviews they make about several distros, they
don't have a very good one for debian, not necesarily becouse the guy
making the review doesn't like debian very much, but becouse he doesn't
know it... He in fact is requesting that someone that uses debian more
contributes with a better review...  I'm no way close to make a good non
biased review about debian (which i just started using as itself and love)
but since I like it so much and think that is the best distro I thought
that maybe an expert here would like to make such review available again
at http://www.linuxnewbie.org/nhf/intel/distros/distronhf.html...

Thanks to all!