Re: No Gnome panel

 Subject: Re: No Gnome panel
 On Tuesday Sep 25 00:02 Rodin Fadul wrote:
 > ** /dev/dsp: Permission denied.
 /dev/dsp is an audio device. I mean running the gnome-panel without
 Gnome is possible. But it is a part of Gnome. And Gnome needs audio
 support. Maybe you should install the base packages of Gnome. Package
 gnome-session and its depended packages.
 > ** **WARNING**: Root window clicks will not work as no GNOME-compliant window
 > ** manager could be found.
 Looks like you have no window manager installed, whiwch is good for
 working with Gnome. I reccomend sawfisch.
 > ** /dev/dsp: No such device
 This looks like you have no sound hardware configured. Doesn't matter.
 Gnome can work without sound. You can disable Gnome sound with the
 Nothing is impossible!
 You only need to know the way.