problems with Konqueror

I'm currently running Debian testing with kernel 2.2.17.

Today I decided to give a shot for unstable's Konqueror. Well, it
started ok - it fetched couple of other packages too (kdelibs3,
kdebase-libs, libkonq3 etc.) but when it started to set up them,
it failed because of some dependancy problem. I then fighted and
fighted, and finally was able to downgrade the packages back to
testing's versions (I used dpkg's --force in the process, probably
extremely stupid thing to do...). I've now checked many times, that
the packages I upgraded, are back to the ones that testing holds.
Still, when I try to access, for example, my homepages or
http://packages.debian.org (or any page), I get this error:

There was an error loading the module KHTML
The diagnostics is:
/usr/lib/libkssl.so.2: undefined symbol: polish__7KDialog

I'm all out of ideas, now. Can someone tell from this little bit of
information, that what went broken and how it is to be fixed? And
indeed, all the packages that got upgraded to unstable in the process,
are now testing's versions - everything is as it was, if you will.
Unless dpkg --force broke something big time...

Any input is appreciated, thanks.

--
Jussi Ekholm,		 "Everything is so fine it could be
a little, ill flower   	  don't let your mind take you in misery