Re: auto power off / Standby capabilites under linux

How about support for standby mode?

Alexander Wallace wrote:

You need to add APM in the kernel... That worked for me...

Hope that helps...

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Alex Hunsley wrote:

The motherboard I am running my debian setup on is quite modern (ABit BP7) and
has capabilities to auto-power off at shutdown - windows does this ok. The
default behaviour of debian is to say "Power off" after halt, at which point I
manually turn off the power. Is it possible to get some sort of driver to allow
debian to auto power-off the machine like windows does?

thanks

alex

--
Now playing: nothing at all