dselect and delete archived .debs - no

Hi all,

I _never_ want to delete the downloaded .deb files.

However, I haven't figured out a way to get dselect to stop asking. And, every now and then, I hit one too many returns and it defaults to "delete."

So, I often end up downloading the same package(s) several times, wasting my bandwidth and time, and wasting our Debian servers' as well. I maintain seven machines, so I prefer not to download it too many times.

Does anyone know how I can make it so that the archived .deb files are never deleted, and never prompted for deletion? The dselect and dpkg man pages were no help.

Thanks,

Doug