Automake problem?

Hi all,

I'm writting a library. I'm using Automake and Autoconf, but it is not
working. I guess it is a problem with the debian sid packages because
another program that I have used to compile fine some months ago.

Well, I'll explain the error. I'm at ~/src/prodesk/libs, and its
contents is:

juli:~/src/prodesk/libs% ls
aclocal.m4     config.h.in     COPYING@     licenses/    mkinstalldirs*
AUTHORS        config.log      core/        ltmain.sh    NEWS
ChangeLog      config.status*  include/     Makefile     prodesk.h
config.cache   config.sub*     INSTALL      Makefile.am  README
config.guess*  configure*      install-sh*  Makefile.in  stamp-h
config.h       configure.in    libtool*     missing*     stamp-h.in

Please, note the core subdirectory. Well, then I issue 'make' on this
directory and I get the following output:

juli:~/src/prodesk/libs% make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/juli/src/prodesk/libs'
Making all in core
/bin/sh: cd: core: No existe el fichero o el directorio
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/juli/src/prodesk/libs'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

It seems that it can't find that directory. I have also the
licenses dir in the SUBDIRS Makefile.am variable, but it doesn't
get there. I guess it won't work.

What is happening?

Thanks and sorry because this may seem a bit offtopic.

--
Make a better partition table: http://www.jmmv.f2s.com/ept

Julio Merino <juli@merino.net> ICQ: 18961975